With respect to any individual whose personal information is provided by You to Westscan, You represent to Westscan that You have obtained all necessary consents for the processing of such personal information contemplated by the Services.
Licence and Ownership
Any and all intellectual property rights ("Intellectual Property") associated with the Web Site and its contents (the "Content") are the sole property of Westscan, its affiliates or third parties. The Content is protected by Intellectual Property and other laws both in Australia and other countries.
Westscan hereby grants You a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable licence to
(a) access and use only the Web Site, Content and Services, and
(b) None of the Content and/or Information may be reverse-engineered, modified, amended, reproduced, republished, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means, resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of Westscan.
Restrictions on Use Of The Website
- You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Web Site.
- You will not place false or misleading information on the Web Site.
- You will not input or upload to the Web Site any information that may contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Web Site or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property rights of another.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Information, without the express written consent of Westscan.
Any website or other devices that link to www.westscan.com.au or any page available therein is prohibited from
- replicating Content,
- using a browser or border environment around the Content,
- implying in any fashion that Westscan or any of its affiliates endorse it or its products,
- misrepresenting any state of facts, including its relationship with Westscan,
- presenting false information about Westscan products or services, and
- using any logo or mark of Westscan or any of its affiliates, without express written permission from Westscan